TIPS TO HEAL YOUR ADRENAL GLANDS:
1. Ensure you have at least 1.5 teaspoons of good ocean sea salt daily which is very important for the adrenal glands. Ocean sea salt provides proper amounts of sodium and chloride, which are two of the seven macro minerals required in higher amounts by the body.
2. Dry Skin Brushing daily to detoxify your adrenals. It is very effective in stimulating and decongesting the lymphatic system, and helps the liver and adrenal glands function better.
3. Cup your hand and tap hard on the skin overlapping the adrenal glands for 2 minutes daily. Your adrenal glands are located just above the kidneys on either side of your body near your waist.
4. Stand in the shower with your back facing the spray, allowing it to beat down on your adrenals (just above your kidneys). Do this once a day for 3 minutes in the hottest water you can stand, followed by 30 seconds of the coldest water.
5. Do reflexology: The reflex points are located 2 inches above and 1 inch to the right side of the belly button, and also 1 inch to the left side of the belly button. Rub these two points vigorously for 1 minute 3 times a week. These spots will probably be tender if the adrenals are malfunctioning.
6. Thump your thymus gland to stimulate it. The thymus gland is an important part of Lymphatic System, which helps the body detoxify itself. It is located underneath the top of the breast bone. To thump it, use your knuckles and thump gently but firmly about 10 times in a row. Do this a few times a day to wake up your thymus gland.
7. Stay off medications containing cortisone and epinephrine. If you are taking them you need to wean yourself off of them gradually. They are extremely toxic/poisonous.
8. Get out in the fresh air and let fresh air circulate in your home. Air charged with "good" ions, called "negative ions", is healing to the adrenals. This kind of air is abundant in the forest and mountains, and at the seashore. Showers also provide these good ions.
9. Get plenty of sleep 8-9 hours a night.
10 Decrease stresses in your life as much as possible. During stressful times lie down and relax. Place your hands on your forehead over your eyebrows, and stay like that for 10 minutes.
11 Deep Breathing Exercises Help You Heal that are calming and relaxing, which switches your body over from running on its sympathetic nervous system (the fight/flight nervous system) to its healing parasympathetic nervous system, helps get your lymphatic system moving and improve your adrenals
A Health and Healing resource guide by: